All Purpose Workwear & Safety manage your personal information in an open and transparent way.
All Purpose Workwear & Safety will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
All Purpose Workwear & Safety will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
Where we can, we will allow you to deal with us anonymously or by using a pseudonym. However, in some circumstances, this may not be possible, and All Purpose Workwear & Safety may need to collect personal information from you to provide you with a delivery or other service. In some cases, if you do not provide the required personal information we will not be able to provide you with a service.
Our privacy obligations
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Australia);
All Purpose Workwear & Safety is bound by the requirements of these laws, which regulates how we may collect, use, disclose and store personal information. These laws also specify how individuals may access and correct personal information held about them.
“Personal Information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual (or an individual who is reasonably identifiable), whether true or not, or recorded in a material form or not. For example, these types of information could include your name, contact details, age and health information.
In this policy ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘All Purpose Workwear & Safety’ refers to (and this policy applies to) All Purpose Workwear & Safety Corporation Limited (ACN 004 623 474) and its related bodies corporate (collectively referred to as “All Purpose Workwear & Safety”, “we”, “our” and “us” and severally referred to as a “All Purpose Workwear & Safety entity”)
How and why does All Purpose Workwear & Safety collect and hold your personal information?
All Purpose Workwear & Safety will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means, and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner.
It is All Purpose Workwear & Safety’s usual practice to collect personal information directly from you when you:
- complete an online form on our website;
- complete an online form on one of our social media locations;
- complete an online form on one of our online advertisements that is placed on a third party website;
- complete a hard copy form;
- enter one of our competitions;
- complete and return to us a hard copy form that is provided with one of our products;
- register with one of our loyalty and marketing programs;
- subscribe to marketing and sales material or communications;
- request delivery or returns of products;
- make a purchase and where we request to verify your identity;
- speak with us, or one of our representatives directly during a product or sales enquiry; or
- contact us by telephone, via mail, e-mail or online.
We may collect personal information about you from a third party or a publicly available source, but only if you have consented to such collection, or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way.
All Purpose Workwear & Safety only collects personal information for purposes that are directly related to our business activities, and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes. We also collect personal information related to employment services, human resource management, and other corporate service functions.
If we receive information about you from a third party and it is not information we need in respect of our business activities, we will destroy or de-identify that information (provided it is lawful to do so).
What kind of personal information does All Purpose Workwear & Safety collect and hold?
Any personal information that you provide via our websites or directly is collected and managed by All Purpose Workwear & Safety.
The types of personal information All Purpose Workwear & Safety may collect includes your:
- date of birth;
- marital status and family details;
- residential address;
- email address;
- contact telephone numbers;
- identification details;
- testimonials or opinions;
- photos of you;
- financial information, such as credit card details;
- written or verbal contact with All Purpose Workwear & Safety, including voice recordings of telephone conversations you have had with our employees; and
- activities, including but not limited to lifestyle and other interests.
If you provide us with information about any third party, you must obtain that person’s permission to give us the information and inform them that you have given the information to us.
How does All Purpose Workwear & Safety use your personal information?
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons including to:
provide services and products to you;
- answer your inquiries and deliver customer service to you;
- to tell you about other products that we think may be of interest to you;
- to enable us to undertake a credit assessment;
- maintain and improve customer services;
- meet our legal obligations;
- to consider making offers for employment purposes;
- manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints and issues;
- carry out internal functions including training; and
- conduct marketing research and analysis.
Whilst you may opt not to provide us with your personal information, you should be aware that without this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the services and/or products you are seeking.
In what circumstances will All Purpose Workwear & Safety disclose your personal information?
In the course of conducting our business and providing our products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information.
We only disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities. We do not give it to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented to the disclosure;
- you would reasonably expect, or have been told, that your information is passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies; or
- it is otherwise required or authorised by law.
- If we engage third party agents or contractors, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that they do not breach privacy requirements in relation to the information, before we share your personal information with them.
- Who do we disclose your personal information to?
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- another All Purpose Workwear & Safety business or entity;
- professional advisers (such as lawyers or auditors);
- payment systems operators and financial institutions;
- organisations authorised by All Purpose Workwear & Safety to conduct promotional, research or marketing activities;
- upon lawful request from law enforcement agencies or government authorities; and
- any persons acting on your behalf including those persons nominated by you, executors, trustees and legal representatives.
In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, we will take all steps reasonable to ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
We are committed to compliance with all laws and requirements relating to the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
When you provide your personal details, you consent to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes (for an indefinite period).
From time to time, we may contact you with information about products and services offered by us and our related entities and our business partners, which we think may be of interest to you. When we contact you it may be by mail, telephone, email or SMS.
Where we use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, we will:
allow you to request not to receive direct marketing communications (also known as ‘opting-out’); and
comply with your request to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications within a reasonable timeframe.
All Purpose Workwear & Safety will only ever contact you if you have consented to this, and you can ask to be removed from our marketing lists, at anytime by contacting us directly.
Our Contact Details:
Phone: (07) 3555 8040.
Address: 54 Sumners Rd, Sumner Park, QLD 4074, Australia